Thursday, April 21, 2011

101 in 1001 days

I did # 38, 39, and 40 last Sunday.  It's so good talking to my sister again.  We weren't really talking to each other since late January/early February.  We have had some really good conversations!

I did #49 last week!  Worked out Mon., Tues., Wed, and Thursday!  It felt so good!  I'm really loving walking!  Jeff has even started walking with me a few times a week!

I also did #1 and had a GREAT date night with Jeff at the Margarita Fest!!!   It was about 1/2 hour away, so we had to been careful...even though Jeff drove!!  It was really cool...they had like maybe 50 different tables where you could taste test all of the different types of Margaritas.  They also had food (which we didn't eat) and a place that you could take pictures (which we didn't because of the long line!).  This was one of the best nights we have had together in a while!  And it was something totally different than we have done!  And we both dressed up!  A good time!!!




Well...that's about all I have done on the list so far!  Looking forward to doing everything on the list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment