Monday, April 25, 2011

What a week!

I am going to start this post with a positive...I lost a pound this week...that is a total of  4lbs in 2 weeks!!!  Which is pretty good for me!!!  I'm super excited!
I did not do too well from Thursday - Sunday of last week.  We had a huge party at work on Thursday and I just ate!  I only exercised 3 times last week!  Didn't meet my goal of 4 times a week!  But at least I still lost a pound...I am grateful for that!!!
It's a new week and I will exercise 5 times this week and I will stay within my points!!  My goal for the week is to lose 3 lbs this week!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pound!! I've been terrible the past few weeks!! Apart from the 5k walk I did, I haven't exercised once! And my eating hasn't been much better. :( Time to get back to work!

    ReplyDelete