Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a GREAT day yesterday!!!

So, I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better and have been trying to sleep in my bed instead of my recliner!!!  Hopefully that will last because I have missed my bed!!!
So, I took a 50 minute walk yesterday morning before going to my Weight Watchers meeting which was great!  I weighed a little more than I would have hoped, but thats ok, I just have to lose it!!  I have to stick with going to the meeting because they are just so motivating and give you some good ideas on how to help.  I weighed in at 178.6...I want to get down to at least 145 by the end of July (my 20 yr reunion)!!
Yesterday I earned 7 activity points!!   YEAH!!!  I stayed within my points...I actually had 3 points left!  I have to work on eating a few more points at breakfast to try to even this out...but I'm just excited that I stayed within my points!!
Hope today will be good...I have a LONG day...meeting, work at 2, training 5-9!!  That is going to suck!!!  Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment