Monday, April 4, 2011

The Weekend

Sorry I haven't written how I did this weekend!  I did good both days and I even had pizza on Saturday after talking with Alexa all morning about weight watchers and what pizza place was the best point wise!!  Thanks for putting that into my head Alexa!!!  Sunday I ate really good most of the day...for dinner I had 2 soft tacos instead of a taco salad, so a few more points...then me and Jeff went out for a few drinks.  I used about 20 of my weekly points over all that day, which made me still be under my weekly points by about 19!!!  So, pretty good!!  All and all it was a great WW week!!  I'm very happy and am continuing on my journey.  Hopefully going to join WW next week or the following week!  Well, just looked up the new special they have and it expires Saturday, so I guess I will be joining by then!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment